1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kitten/Cat Soft Walking Jackets

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Pam Flachs, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Here are a few pics of some of the Walking Jackets I have made to send home with kittens. They are constructed of Ultrasuede and or real suede or leather, with heavy duty velcro strapping and D-rings. Each one is unique and may vary in color and design, as I use reclaimed ultra suede, lambskin leather and suede materials :) I do try to match color to kitty's color, and can work with you on your preferences.

Each jacket will fit kittens or cats from 4-10 pounds, and are adjustable for growth. I can custom make one larger or smaller, too. Jackets are priced at $25.00 each, and a coordinating leash and shipping are included in the price.

Thank you for all your interest!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Todd L

Todd L Savannah Super Cat

Ok i want one. =) Whats the next step. Do u except CC do i need to mail a check? Please let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awesome jackets!!! Great price :big grin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I like these, Pam! Next time I have a litter of F2s, remind me and I'll order jackets to send home with them!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

They look good!
    Are sizes adjustable, or do you need specific measurements?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Todd---send me a message on the forum with your info. I do accept checks :)

Thanks Trish! I'd be happy to do that :)

Per: Yes, they are adjustable and should last for a good while as they grow :)

Paige: Thank you! :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

I would like to order one for Zeus and Abu. But I don't know how to go about measuring them. Also a couple of things about about Abu, he is as strong as an ox his may need additional reinforcement? Idk. Also the monster is growing like a weed. He has been here about 5 weeks and I believe he has put on 4-5 lbs (easy) and there isn't an ounce of fat on this guy either. I can't say for sure how much he weighs now. The last time I tried to hold him to weight him 3 weeks ago, he demonstrated how much he dislikes being picked up. Believe me I don't need that lesson more than once.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Very nice Pam!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kurt Mylar

Kurt Mylar Savannah Super Cat

I could not find any walking jackets so me and my mom built some for all of my babies.
    DSC_1684.JPG
    DSC_1685.JPG
    DSC_1683.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  10. Kurt Mylar

Kurt Mylar Savannah Super Cat

We used velcrow on mine so they are adjustable. Tigers is abit bigger.