Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kitten/Cat Soft Walking Jackets

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Here are a few pics of some of the Walking Jackets I have made to send home with kittens. They are constructed of Ultrasuede and or real suede or leather, with heavy duty velcro strapping and D-rings. Each one is unique and may vary in color and design, as I use reclaimed ultra suede, lambskin leather and suede materials :) I do try to match color to kitty's color, and can work with you on your preferences.

Each jacket will fit kittens or cats from 4-10 pounds, and are adjustable for growth. I can custom make one larger or smaller, too. Jackets are priced at $25.00 each, and a coordinating leash and shipping are included in the price.

Thank you for all your interest!

Attachments

• DSCF4044.jpg
    DSCF4044.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF4045.jpg
    DSCF4045.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF4108.jpg
    DSCF4108.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF4124.jpg
    DSCF4124.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF4924.jpg
    DSCF4924.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF4931.jpg
    DSCF4931.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 69

admin

Paige
Staff member
Here are a few pics of some of the Walking Jackets I have made to send home with kittens. They are constructed of Ultrasuede and or real suede or leather, with heavy duty velcro strapping and D-rings. Each one is unique and may vary in color and design, as I use reclaimed ultra suede, lambskin leather and suede materials :) I do try to match color to kitty's color, and can work with you on your preferences.

Each jacket will fit kittens or cats from 4-10 pounds, and are adjustable for growth. I can custom make one larger or smaller, too. Jackets are priced at $25.00 each, and a coordinating leash and shipping are included in the price.

Thank you for all your interest!

Awesome jackets!!! Great price :big grin:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Todd---send me a message on the forum with your info. I do accept checks :)

Thanks Trish! I'd be happy to do that :)

Per: Yes, they are adjustable and should last for a good while as they grow :)

Paige: Thank you! :)

I would like to order one for Zeus and Abu. But I don't know how to go about measuring them. Also a couple of things about about Abu, he is as strong as an ox his may need additional reinforcement? Idk. Also the monster is growing like a weed. He has been here about 5 weeks and I believe he has put on 4-5 lbs (easy) and there isn't an ounce of fat on this guy either. I can't say for sure how much he weighs now. The last time I tried to hold him to weight him 3 weeks ago, he demonstrated how much he dislikes being picked up. Believe me I don't need that lesson more than once.