1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kitty boink

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by barbja, Jun 22, 2012.

1. barbja

barbja Savannah Super Cat

I saw a video about these things at our pet store. They cost less than $1 so I picked a couple up. Sabrina just goes crazy for them!

http://www.boinks.com/our-products/kitty-boinks

I went back and got some more and she has them stored all over the house now. If you find one and throw it to her, she'll play with it vigorously, then put it back where you got it when she's done (laundry basket, sleeping chair, bath tub, under the kitchen table, etc).

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

They look very cool! Where did you buy them?

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I have a WHOLE container of them- mwahahahahah! I bought them at SuperZoo (huge pet convention for wholesalers)- and I know you can order them online, but have never looked at their prices. I'm almost out of my supply though, so hope to buy more at the next SuperZoo (September).

4. barbja

Just at a regular local pet store (not Petco or anything).

They have a set of 10 on Amazon with free shipping: http://www.amazon.com/Kitty-Cat-Toys-BOINKS-Assorted/dp/B005OYWLOU

I think ours cost 0.89+tax maybe, so $1 per is right on. "Who would ever need 10?" you're thinking to yourself? I'm thinking to myself: "Perhaps I need 10 more!" :) . I do have to go to the store to get some more Evo. Hmmm...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I think I got a bin of 100 for $20. If they have them at SuperZoo again and I can nab a bin up, I'll share ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thank you guys!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. barbja

BOINKS sells them online for $30 for 50, but $20 for 100 is Awesome! I think it would be worth $20 just to dump out the whole bucket to see what she'd do.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

ROFLMAO. I toss them in with kittens when they go home- and have them all over the house. The baby loves them the most- he loves them more then the cats! The older kids used to love to make them fly through the house too!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

Oh god no... my house has enough toys for me to step on now lol I like larger toys the boys tend to chew things a lot.

10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

But they are SOFT! So they don't hurt to step on! LOL!

• Like Like x 1