1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kitty Helper

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Breheart, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Breheart

Breheart Guest

This weekend I had a nice trip to Ikea and bought a few pieces of furniture. Once I got home I should have known Keljin would love to be my little assistant, since he is always in the same room with me at all times.

Of course, what cat doesn't love cardboard boxes? This was his favorite jungle gym, he was peeking out occasionally and curiously watching what I was doing. Then, the most fun part was when the hardware came out. He was sneaking by to pick up screws and little metal bits and walking away with them in his mouth, then he would set them down and start batting them around the kitchen floor... sigh. It was kind of cute, and luckily no pieces were lost.

Then after he had enough fun playing, he walked up into my cross-legged nap and snoozed away as I continued working on assembly. Here are some of his "hiding" pics that I got on my cell real quick. He was a busy helper :cat:

ps. also to mention the furniture purchased was because of Keljin and Winry continuously knocking small objects and papers off my shelves and tables! Now I have some nice cubbies and baskets to have small objects kept away. So this whole trip and weekend project was thanks to them ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

Ikea furniture that has been subjected to a cat-scan? Wonderful!

• Like Like x 5
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Breanna, they love to assist with everything - just ask the guys who put in my new windows...;) it is so cute!!!

• Like Like x 3
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Per, you are incredibly funny!!! I always look for your posts to brighten my day :big grin:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Just wait until you have to bring out wrapping paper for presents or whatever.... I always have to put the cats away!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

Just so long as you count your cat´s AFTER wrapping presents, and show a suspicious attitude to parcels that purr!

• Like Like x 3