Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kitty Quirks

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
That's funny. Nimbus used to go around the house pushing those wands in and under everything. Now that he's grown up, he doesn't do it anymore.

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Maybe I need to leave a few plain wands lying around the house. He's into stuffed animals now. He carries them everywhere and tosses them up in the air to catch.

Rylie

Diorcats
Nailah has a body odor fetish. She will bury her face into feet and roll around like she's smelling cat nip! She does this to my gym towel too when I get home. She would roll around in my gym towel for hours if I let her, the dirty girl!

Nailah also loves carrying around drain stoppers. If I pull the sink stopper all the way up to keep the drain plugged in the bathroom, she has figured out how to push the plunger down so she can get to the stopper again and carry it around the house. They always end up in my shoes! Nothing more endearing than putting your foot into a shoe with a "present!"

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I remember once having a friend visit from overseas, he was staying at our house. He was a fan of the "natural" deodorants...and sadly they just aren't as effective. Well the difference was demonstrated nicely by the Savannahs who all targeted him...they'd go into joyful fits over his feet if he took his shoes off but his armpits were fascinating to them... they almost stalked him trying to get to them. I couldn't stop giggling even though I was trying hard not to be rude!

F1hybrids

Savannah Super Cat
Drives me insane, my cats have all figured out that if they push the water bowel around that it will get my attention. First it was a way to let me know the food bowel was empty. Now its a look at how many gray hairs we can put on moms head game. :roflmao:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Maybe I need to leave a few plain wands lying around the house. He's into stuffed animals now. He carries them everywhere and tosses them up in the air to catch.

And Zuri carries her mice around that she is supposed to be eating, throwing them up in the air as well...until I catch her doing it and chase her back to where she should be eating :cautious: