1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kitty Toy Torture

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Kurt Mylar, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Kurt Mylar

Kurt Mylar Savannah Super Cat

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Wow.. Kovu would SPAZ OUT.

What is the name of the toy?

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I wonder why the pictures don't show up...

4. F/3

F/3 Savannah Super Cat

My only problem with it is it would teach my cat to claw the furniture to get the dots.

5. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Oh my goodness, that does look like kitty torture!!

6. Kurt Mylar

Kurt Mylar Savannah Super Cat

It is called a mini lazer stage lighting. Sorry I dont know what up with the pics?

7. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

8. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

I wish Sorte would go for lasers, but since the first time he realized he could not physically catch the dot, he will have nothing to do with it anymore. LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Many do that, Coco knows she can't capture it but she loves the chase still. She's also insane about shadows and insists every night that I make shadows for her with the bedside lamp for her to chase. And every night she waits patiently for JN to finish dinner so he can play laser light with her. She is very clear on what she wants. Sometimes one of them, Georgie or Baz, might join for a while but they just don't have the obsession with it that she does...

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That's because Sorte is a smart guy!