1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kovu & Sarabi

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Ashley, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Sarabi's incision is completely healed, she has finished her antibiotics & pain medicine. I decided to start introducing the two of them. They have started playing behind the door quite a bit without any growling or hissing. ​
    I've been observing them together since Friday & its like they are old friends that are being reconnected. They are getting along SO well. Kovu is even letting her eat/drink out of his food bowl & water fountain. ​
    I'm so excited that they are getting along so well. I was really worried, when I first brought her home he was not too happy. ​

Attached Files:

• 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      46.8 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      76.1 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Aww...looks like a match made in heaven :)

3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

It is! He is so sweet to her! He is constantly watching her, not in a bad way, but in a "Hey, I want to know your okay" kind of way. lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I'm so glad to hear that Sarabi has completely recovered, and that she and Kovu are hitting it off so well :up:

• Like Like x 2