1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kronos and Kirby playing and chasing

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by tkymasters, Jan 27, 2012.

1. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kronos

Kronos Guest

That is just so great we have SVs with the same name! Here I am thinking we were all original hehe. Very cute movie!

3. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

I thought of calling him Krom, the God of Steel, but Kronos seems to fit him more. He became the Titan God of our household.

4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Well at least our boys are named after different figures, my husband wanted to name him Chronos (which I changed the spelling into a K) after Father Time or something like that...

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I love it! The female always wins ;)

6. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

[​IMG]

Waiting Patiently for a morsel..

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

tk, what kind of fish are they? And how do you feed them? Whole? Cut into strips?

8. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

Sunfish and a crappie.. went ice fishing and kept a few.. I fillet them and just give him a fillet for a snack.. This way there are no bones and scales to worry about.. He loves his sushi..

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I like that idea...maybe I will try that in the summer when I fish for fluke. Or I will try to get them some salmon...they love my sashimi, so will probably like their own.