1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kronos and mole rat

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by tkymasters, Jan 27, 2012.

1. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

He caught and dispatched this huge mole rat in my neighbors yard.. The neighbor has absolutely no problem with it because she is a single mother with a big fear of rodents.

• Like Like x 2
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Looks like he is a mole terminator...

3. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

I think he needs to come here! He will be busy for at least a week chasing down all the moles in our back yard. LOL

4. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Dod you let him eat it?

5. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

No he didn't eat it.. he played with it for a few minutes then I snatched it away from him.. Then I ate it..jk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Lol I was about to ask the same question. He seemed to be having a ball just playing with his kill, I wouldn't have let him eat it either! What a good hunter :) He seemed proud to show it off too