1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kronos at a Picnic

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Kronos, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Hubby and I had a picnic yesterday and it was just beautiful outside, we had to share it with Kronos :) He was really happy too. We tied two leashes together and he watched the birds and chased bugs. He was tied to a tree nearby. And we didn't have to go far either, we had fun keeping it simple and just hangin out in the back yard! And gosh he is 8 months old now...

Outside neck.jpg outside standing.jpg outside stare.jpg outside sunlight.jpg

I also added some other pics from on our back deck, another place he loves to hang out.

kronos expression.jpg kronos eye.jpg kronos long.jpg kronos propane.jpg kronos stand.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Looks like Kronos was on guard to make sure no ants absconded with your lunch !!! My favorite pic is where you can see him through the arm of the chair !!! Thank you for sharing with us!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

He has amazing eyes, I love them. I wasn't a huge fan of the marble pattern at first, but the more pictures of Kronos that I see, the more I fall in love with them! lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Yeah I felt the same way too, I really wanted a spotted baby at first... but when I saw him I instantly thought clouded leopard and thought the look was even more exotic!

5. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

One of the things that drew me to Zeus was his marbled look! To me they look far more exotic than spotted. Don't get me wrong I like the looks of "showable" sv, but I likes the marveled look much more, but like others I can be considered bias bout my kitty !! =}

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Lol pls ignore the typos ... Am on my iPhone and u all know it's autocorrect feature !! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

May I have one of these Kronos pics for SoS? Savannahs in public is one of our cat-egories ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I have been saying that I wanted my next Savannah to be a snow, but I really really would like a marbled one! They are REALLY growing on me!

• Like Like x 1
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Kronos is such a handsome boy! Love the pics, Alisha! Thank you for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Great pics of Kronos at the picnic....and perfect for the SOS page :)

I think the marbles are very beautiful, too!

• Like Like x 1