1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Kronos Playing With Solo and Coco

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by Kronos, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

This is another baby kitten video of Kronos learning how to play with Solo and Coco.

• Like Like x 3
  2. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

I don't see Solo being able to keep up with Kronos, but Coco might.

3. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Solo is my lazy fluff ball, but does he ever keep up with Kronos, and he is still the dominant kitty :p I wonder if that will change... I thought Kronos would have been "alpha cat" by now but he is surprisingly submissive to Solo these days. Adolescence is creeping up though, we will see how the dynamics change!

4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

[​IMG]

This is how Kronos always ends up when getting Solo to play with him heh.

• Like Like x 2
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Alisha, what are you using for a video camera and how are you editing? Your videos are very good and clear...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Thank you! I have a Cannon DSLR that has a video mode in it. I put my video files on my computer and edit them in Windows Movie Maker (the program sucks, it crashes a lot) and then upload the finished product to youtube. The quality is much better before the video is rendered in Movie Maker, but I have to condense the file to be smaller!

7. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

LOVE your video! It was great when Kronos pushed Solo off the cat tree, and I love the scene where they are all running together in a pack. Very well done.

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I have a Canon EOS 60D and am going to try shooting videos with it. I can edit in iMovie for now. I have been using a video cam and I just do not like the quality...looks like the canon does amuck better job...thanks for the tip!

9. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

That was fun to watch!

10. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I loved the part also where Solo fell off the cat tree lol. He is such a patient and good big brother for Kronos :)