1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

LaLa's baby girl

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by DocMac, May 2, 2012.

1. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Just too cute...hope its not too dark.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Breheart

Breheart Guest

No not too dark at all, I could still see everything. Sometimes I wish Keljin could be a momma.. He licks and grooms me so much it makes me imagine him as a girl with some baby kittens of his own lol. I love how bright the white is in the little one's ears too :) very cute video

3. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

adorable video!!!

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

That is sooo precious! And that kitten has some major Dumbo ears going on there!! :up:

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awesome video, Josie!

6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Oh please save me! That kitten's face is just to die for. Sniff, I get weepy every darn time I see a vid of kittens with their moms; or kittens playing; or sleeping; or just sitting there looking cute....geez I need to develop tougher skin.

7. DocMac

DocMac Guest

• Like Like x 3
  8. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

So sweet :) I love momma's protective arm (or holding the kitten in place, lol). And what beautiful babies!