1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

LAST DAY TO ENTER CONTEST

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Now that I have your attention!

Today is the very last day to enter the contest for the Fazio's sterling silver Savannah charm! It is so easy to enter- post a comment on the blog- just click on the thought bubble by the topic and tell us what you think AND/OR post the link to your favorite blog post here on Savannahcatchat.com! That's it! Why not do it? You might win the cutest little Savannah charm! (And hey- boys- your wives/girlfriends/cat crazy friends might love a charm too! So enter!)

http://saveoursavannahs.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/sunday-snuggles/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

• Like Like x 1
  3. Suzanne H

Suzanne H Savannah Super Cat

https://saveoursavannahs.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/quiet-monday/

ok I am assuming I have done this properly.
    I really love the use of cats, especially SVs as therapy cats. I actually have a non SV named Chester, that I think would be purrfect as a therapy cat. he walks on a harness happily, he is super loving and a moma's boy. he would also make for a great show cat. he is super docile yet playful. just not a whole lot of shows around here.
    oh well....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

You did it perfectly! Thanks for the comment and we have you entered twice for the charm :D