1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Leopard Print Cat Stroller

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by admin, Jan 25, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Now that's just COOL!

3. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

My guy said it sad overkill so I got the dark blue lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yep - plan on getting it this spring...or maybe even now...the price is great!

5. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Wow, that is an awesome price! Makes me wonder how well (or not) it is made...

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I don't know - the reviews are good, but I'm sure it is not as well made as the more expensive versions.

7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

This looks pretty identical to the blue one we picked up at the huge pet expo here in town this past fall. If it is the same- it's held up pretty well. It's how we lugged in the Savannahs from the car to the show hall in Tucson. Really love it with spots though!

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is a great idea Trish for lugging cats and "stuff" into the show hall. I am looking forward to getting to the Tucson show next year.

9. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Heh- we actually realized that it would fit in the van without folding it up, so we just popped the cats into the stroller and then into and out of the van :) Works really good if you have the space! (Plus the stroller made it easier to carry some things in- but we were literally moving into the show hall for the weekend since we brought a newborn, a 6 year old, and 11 year old, PLUS the cats!)

10. Sue

Sue Savannah Super Cat

I got a Dr. Foster & Smith cat catalog today. I noticed that a number of items listed were also listed at a much better price at www.abcdistributing.com. The octagon cat pen, the I-Go 5 way carrier (backpack, rolls, car seat, shoulder bag & carrier) and the cat couch, we're the 3 that I remembered seeing on the abc site at about a third of the price. Sue

• Like Like x 1