Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Leto Sleeping away his Sunday...

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
He's been a lazy kitty today! He got up and had a big breakfast... played around for a while then sacked out in his been since like 11 this morning! After sleeping all night!

Today is 1 week home and I think he's finally comfortable enough to just totally relax today!

Attachments

• Leto Snoozing 08182013.jpg
    Leto Snoozing 08182013.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 30

admin

Paige
Staff member
He's been a lazy kitty today! He got up and had a big breakfast... played around for a while then sacked out in his been since like 11 this morning! After sleeping all night!

Today is 1 week home and I think he's finally comfortable enough to just totally relax today!

Aww...he looks very content!

Tigitodwitz

Savannah Super Cat

He's so pretty. How old is he?

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
Sept 2nd will be 16 months! :)

He has taken to "Natural Instincts" so quickly that today he had that with a sardine today! Last night he munched the sardine down so fast I laughed. He tried to eat the plate! So today has been a very relaxing Sunday. Some more play and a big dinner to celebrate one week home! :roflmao: