Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Leto's BIG day!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
While we're all agreed that Leto will adjust to his new home with no trouble, we should be concerned for poor Will. Outwitted by Leto within hours of his arrival and then abandoned by his wife who has chosen to sleep with the new man in her life -- I fear for Will's emotional stability. And he has fallen so hard under the spell of Leto's mesmerizing personality that he appears to be somewhat unaware of his permanent demotion to #2 male in the household.

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
LOL Tort.. I think someone has been dipping into the cat nip! tri tongue:

Just think (you ALL are in this boat) we get to feed, play, change litter, shop for toys, comb, care, shower with love, bend to their whim, give up spots on the couch... and the list goes on. And for all this you get to call yourself 'Master'. :roflmao:

JK... we do get some absolutely immense LOVE back. I got a little paw pet in, one.. then he pull it back like. That's enough for you now buddy... can't give up the whole farm yet! :sneaky:

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
Oh.. it's gone to 'late night chat' LOL

As he gets older he'll join me on the PS3/PS4 for some gaming! :eek: Hahahaha! Actually I had a game of sorts called 'My Aquarium' on the PS3, you can setup vitural aquariums and fish and it plays some classical music in the background. Quite relaxing and hoping Leto will dig watching the fish from time to time. Much easier clean up than a real one and no wet SV to blame the dead fish on!! :big grin:

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
Leto's log: Day 2
Today I woke up in the new bed these two seemed to want me to sleep in. It pleased them and they told me what a good boy I was. After rousing myself they introduced me to my new opponent... a feathered demon with a stick body. I beat it soundly to the point my servants had to remove it!! After exploring for a while I heard a horrendous noise from the window. My male servant was laboring a machine around my new land grooming it. Next I allowed them to leave for a short period while I rested. They returned to praise me and stand in falling water. Guess these poor creatures cannot self clean... sad. They then attended to my evening meal. From there they have entertained me with combat of that wicked feather wand! While they cheer my efforts it still lives after I've torn feather after feather from it!
The brown and black sheep survive my best efforts to slay them!
So for now I will chase the ball around this track it fails to leave... Sil

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
Silly ball. Night approaches and my subjects will rest soon. For the time I alone allow. I like my new kingdom, soon they will be allowed the glory of a pet and eventually a headbutt.

:)

Leto is settling in great... Was so happy to see him eat a little today. And he loves hisn`Turbo Trax`!

Good night folks!