1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

locked out

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Anne, May 7, 2012.

1. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

Came home from work and was enjoying a coffee on the back deck - when it was time to come back in the house I realized that Keegan had locked the screen door :) Guess when he stood up at the door he's pulled down the lock on me. Thank goodness my husband was still in the house, but he laughed a bit before letting me back in! I'm hoping this was just luck and it won't happen again :)

• Like Like x 8
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OMG - you were lucky!!! And Keegan is naughty, although I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

oh no, not on purpose I'm sure ... laugh, thats what he wants me think :)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

OMG- hahahah. That has been a fear of mine with the car in the past!

5. Sue

Sue Savannah Super Cat

I suggest you hide a key outside somewhere so if it happens again you can get back in. Sue

6. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Back in the day when I used to smoke, I always went out on our second story balcony and closed the sliding glass door behind me. Once, one of the cats jumped up at the door/lock and locked me outside in my pajamas and with my coffee and a cigarette. I hang to hang down and drop to the ground in my pi's to get back to the driveway and eventually inside the house. I think that was the cats' telling me to quit smoking (-:

• Like Like x 5
  7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

LOL, that is really funny - darned cats!!

8. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

At least you weren't naked too! :p

• Like Like x 2
  9. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

Wow, that's what I call a semi-acrobatic entrance! They were saying "Mom, you stink like smoke! Stay outside!" LOL! :roflmao: Congrats on not smoking anymore though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

laugh, it was the screen door that he locked and I got thinking after, that I'm glad we decided to put stairs down from the deck last summer ... it's a walk out basement so I would of had a pretty good jump :) but I was dressed though and not in my pj's ;) We've also noticed this week that the handles on our toilets have lots of tooth marks in them, Keegan loves to watch the toilet being flushed, (will chase you in to the bathroom) and we think he's figured out that when I touch that handle the water does that great swirling motion so he's trying to pull down on the handle with his mouth .... what's next!! Still think we should of bought two :)

• Like Like x 2