1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Look what's growing in my veggie patch

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deborah, May 17, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

A baby dove! Went out to water a few minutes ago and there it sat -- 3 inches from tip of beak to tip of tail. Parents were sitting in a bush cooing at it. I didn't see it at first and almost gave it a shower.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wow - what an awesome sight!!! Did it stay there?

3. WitchyWoman

It's still there. I walked up to it and gave it a little nudge thinking it would fly off. It's newly fledged and will probably spend a night there until it gets its bearings. Meanwhile, my veggies go thirsty so I hope this little birdy takes wing soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awww...such a good person to give up watering veggies for the baby dove ;)

5. WitchyWoman

Would you be disappointed if I confessed that my first thought was "ohhh, cat snacky"? LOL.

6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Awww, how adorable! I certainly hope I don't hear that it became a cat snacky!