1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Looking for a F5 kitten (future stud) for our breeding program

Discussion in 'Savannah Kittens | Savannah Cats Wanted' started by Wout Koppenaal, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wout Koppenaal

Wout Koppenaal Savannah Super Cat

Hi all,
    Cannelle Savannahs is looking for a F5 kitten (future stud) to add to our breeding program.
    Please contact us if you have a kitten available or available soon.
    This way we hope to find one which will help us develope the savannahs to the desired standard.
    The queen we have available for him comes from Kirembo Flying Dancer (and ABC savannahs Cannelle)
    My email address is w.koppenaal@gmail.com

Thanks,

Wout

• Like Like x 2
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wout, why F5? Just curious...

3. Wout Koppenaal

That's a good question Paige. My feeling is that the chance is bigger a F5 gives larger kittens. I can be completely wrong, but I hope to learn more talking about it with you experienced breeders. And based on that take the right decision.

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wout, I don't think that is true...I'm not an experienced breeder, but...there are very large F6 and F7 kittens...Shelby has F7 SBT kittens that are huge - I have seen them in person!!! And her F7 SBT stud is very large...my F6 SBT boy is also very large at 16 pounds, although weight is not an indication of size.

Type over size is much more important to me as a breeder. You can get a huge F6 SBT kitten that produces small kittens - there is no guarantee on size.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I have some pretty F6 SBTs! Right now, I have two I'm growing out and am only keeping one. Only thing is- I don't know about shipping outside of the US if it ever came down to it!

• Like Like x 2
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Oh, and I am not pushing Shelby's kittens, lest anyone get insulted. I just saw hers in person, so can talk about the size, potential size...and I think they are all sold anyway ;)

There are many breeders on this forum that have wonderful kittens for sale! You should check them out or contact the breeders.

7. Wout Koppenaal

Thank you for replying Trish. I will have a look at your site.:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wout Koppenaal

Dear Paige,
    What's Shelby's website?

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

10. Wout Koppenaal

Thank you Paige! :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status: