Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Loving the Sink

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Yeah, take it outside! Witchy has a video around here where she tries to drown Atticus with a hose.
Oh, BTW, the spotted wonders really don't like to be laughed at. Somehow you will pay for that!

dice

Site Supporter
Hmm, don't see anything unusual here!!! Heck, just today, Teri asked if the kids showered with me. Indeed they did!!!.:roflmao: Frak, I don't dare leave a toilet seat open, otherwise the twins will be playing in it. As it is, one must shut the lid before flushing, otherwise Tink will chase the flush down the sewer. Same with Rufio.

Currently, often have to turn the water on at a different sink if I need to use the plumbing. Otherwise, well it's not humorous to all.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Uh oh. If you have a SV who loves water, there's not much you'll be able to do to dissuade him from indoor water sports. In warm weather, I have a kiddie pool on the catio but they still insist on being in the sink and toilets. Now that Atticus is obsessed wth flushing the toilets, I shut off the water to the ones less frequently used and have lid locks on all of them.

And if you have a water and/or ice dispenser on the fridge, NEVER EVER let Daytona see you using it because as soon as he's tall enough to reach it, you're screwed.

dice

Site Supporter
Yeah ice cubes always attracts the twins!!!

Fortunately I have installed uncle Atticus filters, so the twins won't get any ideas!!!

Trishy

Site Supporter
Water in the tub, remove litter box from bathroom, rug and towels on the floor. Daytona is adorable!

Atticus is obsessed wth flushing the toilets, I shut off the water to the ones less frequently used and have lid locks on all of them.

WW, I've been searching for a push button to replace the lever on the toilet with no luck. There MUST be some sort of child-proof level lock out there, I just haven't found it.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
WW, I've been searching for a push button to replace the lever on the toilet with no luck. There MUST be some sort of child-proof level lock out there,
I've looked and I don't think there is anything. I googled "how to keep a child from flushing toilet" and the only suggestion that I hadn't thought of is disconnecting the chain from the flushing mechanism. I just can't see myself reconnecting the chain and unlocking the lid lock every darn time I need to use the toilet.

Trishy

Site Supporter
Same here. But I know I have seen and used push button toilets and that may help as the pushing the button is little more difficult. If I ever find it I will be sure to let you know. :) Whenever I try to think of how to deter Leo and Smooch from doing something and fail for the umpteenth time, I remember saying "aww how cute" about Atticus, lol.