1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Lowkey + Pumpkin

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by Patrycja, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Patrycja

Patrycja Guest

Lowkey is learning how to be affectionate thanks to Pumpkin ;) Shadow finally picked up on this behavior. Although he only does it at 5:30AM when he wakes me up to be fed...

Lowkey is actually very loving. He always comes to sleep on me if I'm home (Hubby only gets him when I'm gone!). I hope in seeing Pumpkin's cute habits, he'll learn to do it too!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

How adorable! Pumpkin is a big cat?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patrycja

Patrycja Guest

She's about 10lbs. Shadow is 12lbs but looks smaller than Pumpkin (face, not as muscley). She rules him when they play. She's a graceful hunter while Shadow is the over excited kitten, flailing everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Awww, how sweet!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

Haha teach them to cuddle young. :) only part of a normal "domestic" I miss. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Patrycja

Patrycja Guest

lol if he's not a cuddle bug that's okay! I have Pumpkin for that!