Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Lucy and Cleo

CKiddy

Savannah Kitten
Meet Lucy and Cleo, the newest additions to our family.

My wife and I are new to the Savannah world. Our introduction to this amazing breed came about by a set of unfortunate and disheartening circumstances. Its a long story, but it involves a horrible breeder who was incarcerated and gave his breeding cats to a friend who is ill-equipped to care for them, or their kittens.

We took these kittens in and we'd only intended to provide them with a temporary home until we could find them a loving family. However, we quickly fell in love ourselves, and they are now permanent additions to our family.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 58
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 52
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 50
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 50
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 50
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 50
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 52
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 51
  • I.jpg
    I.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 52

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Awww, they are sooo sweet!!! So glad you are willing to give them their forever homes, I'm sure they are already totally in love with you as well!!!

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome! So nice of you to give them a caring home!
You're in for a treat! Glad you found this site as you will surely wonder about the uniqueness of the savannah.
Lots of good advice on these forums.
Keep posting pictures as they grow!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Wow! They are gorgeous! Do you know what generation they are?

Thank you for taking them in and giving them a forever home! Ask any questions you have and browse the forum for info!