1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Marla F2 female

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by randyrader19, Apr 27, 2012.

1. randyrader19

randyrader19 Savannah Kitten

This is my little girl Marla who is the princess of the house. She is two years old and just as sweet as sweet can be.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Wow she looks bigger than 9lbs!! She's very majestic. Is she a servaline pattern??

3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

She is lovely. Love her face.

4. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

She's very pretty! She does look bigger than 9 lbs! :)

5. randyrader19

randyrader19 Savannah Kitten

Thanks for the kind words. The breeder has her listed as marble on her papers. I just had her to the vets about two months ago and she weighed in at 9 pounds. I don't think she will get any bigger which is fine. She is such a great cat and family member. She doesn't have a single mean body in her body. That is why she is the princess of the house.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

Well, she's absolutely beautiful! I have a marble girl, too.......and she is the princess in our house as well!! lol

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

She looks like a princess! She must know she rules the roost ;)

8. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Welcome to you and Marlia and Dakaria! They are beautiful! As a lot of us here do, I love the marbles!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

She is a beauty!

10. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

She is gorgeous!