1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Marla kittens, F7 SBT

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Patti, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I just wanted to share a couple of pics of Marla's kittens. They are 10 weeks old and very sweet. They went on their first outing today and did very well. As always, I am always surprised by who becomes outgoing with strangers and who suddenly becomes shy in a crowd...
    Marla-Mmaneo boy-1 2012 0325 05.JPG Marla-Mmaneo boy-1 2012 0325 09.JPG Marla-Mmaneo Girl-2 2012 0325 10.JPG Marla-Mmaneo Girl-2 2012 0325 02.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Adorable little ones, Patti! Glad to hear I'm not the only surprised at who turns into the social butterfly and who becomes the wallflower :)

3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Thanks Pam, as is typical with Marla kittens they are incredibly fuzzy, but I expect them to clear up nicely in time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

They are adorable, Patti...