1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Matojo is finally home!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by DChap, Mar 11, 2012.

1. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Had to literally wait for him to fall asleep before I could get a decent pic ;)

matojohome3.jpg matojohome2.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

3. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

dang- having trouble with this picture upload thing- but thanks!

4. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

matojohome2.jpg matojohome3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Congrats!!! So cute!

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Congratulations! You must be so excited to finally have Matojo home!!! Is he settling in?

As for the pics...just click on Upload a File....and then upload one at a time, leaving a space between pics.

7. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Thanks. I think so, he paced around for an hour looking and smelling everything in his room, drank a little water but no food or potty. When he spied the cushy bed he climbed in and kneaded himself to sleep! So so far so good I think. He also rubbed up against me and my son many times.

• Like Like x 3
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awww...he sounds like he is getting comfy...he may miss his former home for a short while, but sounds like he is going to be just fine :paw:

9. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Awww, congrats! As Paul would say, enjoy that new kitten smell!

10. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Congrats DChap! Your new kitty Matojo is adorable and looks very comfortable already.