1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Meet our Lil' F2 Boy (He needs a name)

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Annalee, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Annalee

Annalee Guest

Look at our handsome little man (F2b), 7 weeks here, still 5 more weeks to go :( . It is torture waiting to pick him up. We need help naming the little guy, he is coming into a house full of mini Aussies all with "B" names (Blue, Bridget, Bella, Bentley) and big kitty brothers Bob (Jungle/Pixi Bob) and Kimbo Slice (SV-F4c). Any suggestions for our newcomer?
    IMG_1633.JPG IMG_1654.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. Patrycja

Patrycja Guest

Oh my gosh what a gorgeous kitty. His paws look so big :)

Balthazar XD
    Tazo!

(Love how you named a kitty Bob, lol)

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Gorgeous boy! I have a million names, but can't share until I name my own ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Annalee

Annalee Guest

I know, he is really big says the breeder, which is good my hubby wants a big F1 looking boy. Mama is big and gorgeous. We are so thrilled!

• Like Like x 2
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Annalee, do you want a B name?

6. Annalee

Annalee Guest

Doesn't have to be since we went outside the B box with Kimbo Slice (which BTW he lived up to his name and sliced my hand wide open the first night we got him home). I like the idea of another B name or another fun unique name like Kimbo's.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Annalee

Annalee Guest

Oh and a side note, both my kids names match. They are both H names. Hudson and Holland. I am a freak, I know.

• Like Like x 2
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I'm sure everyone her will help you out, including me - I ned to think!

9. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

awwwww, he's sooooooo cute....mmmm a B name? I'll try to help ya, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of help on here! Everyone is VERY helpful! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

I have about 5 weeks too! Its torture! And boy is he gorgeous! you could name him Bernard haha