1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Mommmmmmm, he won't share...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Deborah, Sep 27, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

the bed! I wanna cuddle Maliik but he won't share. Ok, ok, we're head cuddlin', ooohhhh I got my butt in, maybe he won't notice, success I'm in, shhhhhhh don't tell him.

They've been acting like rival siblings all morning and both will eventually fall out of the bed after wrestling over who has more room. There are bigger beds around the house, but why share a big one when you can be cantankerous about the small one.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

Haha we have 2 of the same beds and some days ours do this too. Lol such characters.

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL! I love the head shot of them together - silly cats!

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

LOL, that is too funny!! And very cute!!

5. KMcgown

KMcgown Site Supporter

That is too cute! I love how he ended up in the bed!