1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Monthly Themes

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Kronos, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

What do you all think about having a theme every month where we show off a certain aspect of our Savannahs? We do this on some other forums I am on and it is always really fun and interesting! For example, one month might be "ears" so we all post pictures that show off our cat's ears the best. Other themes of course could be legs, eyes, tails, noses, etc. And then some other themes can be action type of things, like "funny habits" and you might snap a pic of your SV dragging a foreign object!

I think it would be a fun monthly tradition to start if anyone else would want to participate.

Anyone want to start one for this month? Go ahead and post a new thread in the Photos section with the title as the theme you pick!

(I would have posted this in the photos section, but I am not actually putting any photos up yet. Mods feel free to move this thread elsewhere if you feel I posted this in the wrong area!)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I like that idea a lot, gives kind of a fun project or homework to find just the right photo, or follow the cats around trying to wait for them to do what you want :p lol

Then afterwards it brings on fun comparison, discussion, and compliments for any trait or features of the month.

3. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

I love that idea. On instagram (iPhone app photo community) there are always contests for certain Inge like that. Great idea :)

4. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

Sounds fun.

5. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Current theme is posted in the photos thread: "Play Stance"

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Great idea, Alisha! I'm sure we will all be posting...

7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I love your ideas! Let me see what I can find in my pics.....:)

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I posted...

9. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I had no clue that my thread idea would be our first monthly discussion :) cool beans

• Like Like x 1
  10. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest