1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

My little men

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by TwistMiss, Apr 1, 2012.

1. TwistMiss

TwistMiss Greta T.

They're old now, but here's some pictures from when they were little babies<3

The two orange twins are Bailey and Aspen (only I was able to tell them apart! They had completely different personalities, meows, and colors if you look close!), the black kitten is Pucca, the black and white is Sniper, and the white one is Sami. They're all boys, and my first official babies<3

catbed.jpg french fries.jpg sami.jpg twins.jpg wat.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Greta, they are all so adorable!!! How lucky you are to have been blessed with such wonderful furbies ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. TwistMiss

TwistMiss Greta T.

They knew I was mommy ;) I moved from Ohio to Florida, and I took Bailey and Aspen to have a potty break outside, and Bailey was messing around, and I told him, "If you don't have to go, get back in your carrier and let your brother go." and he just looked and me and walked back into his carrier<3 Smart little furbies!

I can't wait to see the intelligence a Savannah will bring to our household! <3

• Like Like x 1