1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

My Man Shy Cat Is Coming Around!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Scorpio1080, May 11, 2012.

1. Scorpio1080

Scorpio1080 Guest

I Took this photo tonight And Almost cried As I Took it. Those of you who have read Chupa's Story know he was a abused rescue. For over a year he wouldn't go near my husband and would cringe when he would try to touch him. The last few days he has been sitting on his legs while my husband watches tv. Tonight He climbed in bed with us and A hour later I turned over for something and got this pic. I has been a year and One Month Our boy is coming around =)

sleepykitty.jpg
    Ps My Husband Would Shoot me If He knew I took this when he was sleeping! Haha

• Like Like x 12
  2. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

That is such a heart warming story :). It is great there are people like you and your husband that are willing to give the love, patience and attention required to help animals that ran into the wrong people open up and live a happy life !!!

3. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

I'm so happy for you! It's so heartwarming to hear such stories, you've made such a great impact on your kitty. Way to stick to it!

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Wonderful ending to an amazing story! Chupa is blessed to have found you!

5. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Wonderful pic and amazing story. Keep up the good work!

6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

What a difference a year and loving attentive patience makes. Bright blessings to you, Chupa, & your hubby. That is one sweet picture.

7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I am so happy for you! Thanks for sharing the pic...this made my day, too :)

8. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Definitely wonderful to see how having time, patience and a lot of love can make such a difference to a kitty's life. So heartwarming :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Thanks Wonderful! so happy for you all!!!!