1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

My new cat trees...

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Brigitte Cowell, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Since doing work on our house, we also replaced some furniture so I figured it was time to replace the cat trees too!

The first one was from http://www.squarecathabitat.com/product/baobab/baobab-sdf.html

The second sourced from a local cat show.. http://www.bestcattreesever.com/ (I found the guy's name, Paige!)

And the third, which I just finished staining and sealing today... http://whiskerstudio.com/index.php/...ls&flypage=flypage.pbv.v11.tpl&product_id=111

The fourth one is the smaller version of the first one in white instead... and we have almost trained the kitties to perch there and not move onto the island counter now :)

I like each for different reasons. You can see that I was on a minimalist bent as there is much bare surfaces and the carpet bits are replaceable on the first one (not sure about the third one).

Anyway, so far the cats approve of the new trees, which is important :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Glamouresque

Glamouresque Savannah Super Cat

Wow I love all of them !!
    For the one you can't remove the fabric or carpet, I steam them with to sanitize it !!

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I really love these trees, B! They look so posh!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brigitte Cowell

I used to steam clean the carpeted ones before... so will be able to do that with these ones... I love that the ones from Square Cat Habitat have replaceable carpet squares though!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brigitte Cowell

Thanks, I wanted more modern lines as most the furniture is on the modern side...plus I like the cleanability of them!

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I love them all!!! I am getting away from the carpet trees as well because of allergies...and I steam anything carpet-related!

The kitchen looks awesome and the tree definitely fits in!!! Now you have made me go shopping :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Glamouresque

Glamouresque Savannah Super Cat

I like with carpet squares you can change, my cats love to scratch on carpets !!
    They are hard to find in Quebec the nice cat trees. I was looking for the wheel, almost $200 just for the shipping (from CA).

8. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Very nice, Brigitte! I like the clean lines and no carpet to shred, other than what can be replaced.

9. Brigitte Cowell

I'm glad the kitties seem okay with them too... after all, oftentimes we think they should have something and they just hate it! I give them other scratching options too, Bobo loves the emery cat scratcher for some reason (I do not think they live up to the claim of doing any good for their claws) for example... and I got this for them when it was on sale too and it's worked out great! http://www.therefinedfeline.com/calypso-cat-scratching-post.html

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member