Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My newest family member

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
I forget the woman's name but she was out of net York, a list Savannahs. Formall Hudson valley savannahs

admin

Paige
Staff member
I think more Savannahs will be shown in our area in the near future...the Jersey show in January is one of the largest...

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
It would be nice to see more shows. I know the pet expo will be in reading on the weekend that falls on the 18th of march. I'm not sure how big the cat show portion is for that but I will keep my fingers crossed there are at least a few Savannah's are. We always go to the expo on the 18th since its my sons birthday, well it's his 2nd birthday but were starting the pet expo tradition. Haha. Does this forum have date list? I havent thought to look

admin

Paige
Staff member
ta the top of the forum, under Savannah Cat Info is the TICA Show Calendar...I am going to move it under Shows...did you find the Show topic?

admin

Paige
Staff member
I don't think I will have a cat to show in march...I'll have to look at the show calendar and see what is coming up around here

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
I just found it. I still can't message back and forth. My iPad app (tapatalk) still glitches and closes out.