1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

My newest little baby, an F4SBT boy

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Patti, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I'm very excited to share my newest little fellow here. He is an F4 SBT and comes from three generations of F4 fertile males, so I am crossing my fingers that he will also be fertile. He has been a long time coming, as I have been working for about five years to produce an F3C girl to breed to my F4C boy. He is only five weeks old so it is too early to know how he will turn out, but so far there is a lot I like about him, and am excitedly looking forward to seeing how he develops. I'm still working on a name for him, it will of course have to fit with my Swahili theme :)

Below are some recent pictures, if you would like to see more I have an online album documenting his life from the time he was about a week old until now, which you can view at: http://jalbum.net/en/browse/user/album/1179433/

Azidi-Kookie boy 2012 0602 08.JPG Azidi-Kookie boy 2012 0611 06.JPG Azidi-Kookie boy 2012 0611 14.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

he is awesome, Patti! Can't wait to see him grow!!!

3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Thanks Paige! I of course tend to see his faults (wrong eye shape, pointy ears, rib barring) more than his assets, but I love his contrast and his fat tail. Other features seem to be developing nicely as he is growing as well, such as head shape and leg length. He is also a big boy, although that might be in part because he is a singleton so has no competition at the milk bar, but I am excited to watch him grow :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Patti I know you have to look at him with a discerning eye as a breeder but from my perspective, he's perfect. Love the second pic where he's got his fierce on, fuzzies & all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

congrats Patti! he's too cute!!

6. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

He's adorable....fingers crossed he is fertile :)

Keep us posted!

7. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

He is lovely- fingers crossed for him and you!

8. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

LOL, thank you Deborah, he is just learning how to play and is sooo cute to watch!!

9. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Thanks MK, he is a sweetie!!

10. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Thanks Pam, I am not holding my breath, but then I never expected his father to be fertile either, so who knows...