Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My two little potato chips

DSE RioRancho

Savannah Child
A bit late in getting to my intro, but after months of research and searching I brought my first SV kitty home just under two months ago. She is an F7 SBT from NitroKatz and just an absolute joy of a kitten with the perfect mix of being affectionate and cuddly, high energy, a bit mischievous with never ending curiosity. She is growing quickly, 5 1/2 months old and just over 8 lbs. Here’s a few recent pics 6F59F4CB-1F07-4E38-819B-94E5B40FE10B.jpeg 3C89D703-DF1F-43A6-9E3E-201F101ECB8A.jpeg A2C94793-6BAD-48B4-925A-1C2ACE01D6A6.jpeg 8AA0A949-5411-4E43-A510-AE465C69E949.jpeg

DSE RioRancho

Savannah Child
As the saying goes, I couldn’t stop at one so this weekend I picked up my little Tasmanian Devil in the form of an F8 SBT. His name is Jinx, from Artemis Savannahs and from all indications so far, he might be a handful! He doesn’t sit still for long, but here’s a quick shot of him. More to come after he settles in a bit. Can’t wait to see them together, but need to take is slow as Suki has already established herself in the house and want to get them off to a good start.

Attachments

• 1EF3B5E0-60D9-4F37-A3CB-3B48339522A1.jpeg
    1EF3B5E0-60D9-4F37-A3CB-3B48339522A1.jpeg
    371.1 KB · Views: 7

Vito

Site Supporter
As the saying goes, I couldn’t stop at one so this weekend I picked up my little Tasmanian Devil in the form of an F8 SBT. His name is Jinx, from Artemis Savannahs and from all indications so far, he might be a handful! He doesn’t sit still for long, but here’s a quick shot of him. More to come after he settles in a bit. Can’t wait to see them together, but need to take is slow as Suki has already established herself in the house and want to get them off to a good start.
Looking forward to seeing how they grow together and the future antics they'll get upto. Savannahs are adorable but even more so when their babies, it's wonderful watching them grow and experience all the mischief they get themselves into.

DSE RioRancho

Savannah Child
Another mischievous day for my two. At lunch time, I noticed that my last tomato had dissapeared from the fruit bowl. I was sure I only used one of the remaining two last night for salad so I went searching... After combing the kitchen and living room I finally looked behind the couch, where I found it in a stash pile - along with a dish towel, several cat toys, a pair of my underwear and the TV remote. Little devils!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Haha! Now that you've found their secret stash their next hiding place will be even harder to find!