1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

New Designer Cat Tree

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by admin, Jul 17, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

I like how the whole thing looks. Though I don't think I would be purchasing. There are several surfaces that are just plain smooth plastic. The boys love playing on their current cat tree and race at full speed on it... They have hard enough time staying on that and it is completely carpeted. I think the plastic surfaces would be like ice to them when running at full speed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Very nice! We made something our self downstairs a lot like that.

4. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Agreed on the plastic. I don't think my boys would like that. They like to dig their claws in when they climb.

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I thought it had some carpet and sme other material on each step...at least that is what they said