Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New F6 SBT Savannah

Cody Conway

Savannah Super Cat
Poor little Nala is very young! Has she even had any of her vaccines? I would be very careful allowing contact, even under the door, with the other cats until she has had at least two vaccines.
She did receive her second round of vaccinations the day before we picked her up. We are taking her in for a check up with our local vet on Wednesday.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Good to know. I think it is usually recommended to give the last vaccine at 16 weeks of age or older, although I know some who still give the 2nd (or 3rd in her case) at 12 weeks of age.

Hina

Site Supporter
Guess I'm a little late in welcoming you here, Cody. But I must say I'm in love with all your pictures!!! What amazing pics and all your fur babies are absolutely gorgeous !!!!

Damn!!! I wish I knew how to click decent pics!!! All my pics are like blink and blur and some vague thing that I would call a cat !

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Guess I'm a little late in welcoming you here, Cody. But I must say I'm in love with all your pictures!!! What amazing pics and all your fur babies are absolutely gorgeous !!!!

Damn!!! I wish I knew how to click decent pics!!! All my pics are like blink and blur and some vague thing that I would call a cat !
Yeah right....and your avatar shows a picture perfect valentine shot! LOL

Hina

Site Supporter
Yeah right....and your avatar shows a picture perfect valentine shot! LOL
It MUST have been the valentine spirit - both my boys were at their behavior best that day. That's the only way you can explain the flowers (courtesy hubby) and the perfect pose (courtesy Sasha) both in the same frame !!!

Cody Conway

Savannah Super Cat
366aa08e8ccb44115261896f4cd5afc4.jpg

Nala set for a photo shoot I had set up for others the other day. She's healthy as can be and eating like a champ. Still appreciate all the information this site has provided. Decided an update picture was in order :)