1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

1. waitingforgeorge

waitingforgeorge George's brother

I have been researching foods, has anyone had any experience with Orijen? Looks really good except for the potato which causes raging debates among reviewers. So I wondered is anyone has any personal thoughts from feeding it. Thanks

2. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I fed my Rottweiler Orijen and had good results. I have never tried it with my cats though.

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

My cats won't touch it, but that does not mean it is not a good source..

4. waitingforgeorge

waitingforgeorge George's brother

Yes it seems hard as we all research ultimately we may not have the last say in what the children will eat

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Exactly! We can decide what is the best or the healthiest for them and if they won't eat it, there's no use... usually you reach a compromise between what is "best", what they will eat and what they do well on :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Such words of wisdom :rolleyes:

7. Hericane

Hericane Spencer

I have been using Orijen Chicken formula and all my cats seem to love it :) I like the fact that its made from meat for human consumption...and it's made in Canada so I may be a bit partial to it being a fellow Canadian :)

• Like Like x 1