1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

No More Tests Please...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Kronos, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

The other day at the vet when I was having Kronos' stool sample sent in for a GI PCR panel test to check for TriTrich among many other things, they decided to also go in with a fecal loop to get a good fresh sample. They took him to the back room.

When he came back, he hugged me so tight and would not let go and was purring like mad..nuzzling his face into my neck. I think he was telling me he was a good brave boy and was through with all this testing of his rear end! I felt so bad for him and couldn't help but grin because I felt like my baby was being so loving with me. I snapped a pic with my cell phone hehe.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Awww! Poor bug!

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Aww...poor Kronos! I love those pics...now can Kronos teach Taj and Zuri to do that?

4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Kronos only hugs me when he is in trouble / emotionally upset. Just like an angry/frustrated/sad child hehe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Awww, poor guy had his poop looped. No wonder he was upset. I think it's sweet that he hugs you when he's being needy. I hope his tests are negative and he's the picture of health.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Poor Kronos... my poor little Babbage knows just how he feels and then some! I get the same hugs from Babbage every time he goes to the vet (which has been very often in his short little life)....

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Taj and Zuri did that as kittens...maybe I just need another kitten to remember how it feels ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Yes! It really is super-cute :)

9. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

He has that look- "Girl, get me the hell away from here!"