1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Abu can be so patient sometimes. Sometimes to his detriment.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Gosh, he's changed so much. What a big guy. Handsome as always. Wanna bet Rob is running around getting the kitten room just right?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

He is definitely a big fella and he's grown so much over the past few months. It is really hard to remember that he is a BABY- very much so a baby at 4 months old!

• Like Like x 1
  4. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

And remembering they're babies when they're big kittens is so very important. When Maliik came home at 14 wks he was the size of an average full grown DSH. I had to keep reminding myself that he was a baby and not expect him to act like a mature cat. It was kind of weird at first getting my eyes and my brain in sync.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Oh dear...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hey- he was SITTING there and the hat was right here and I thought... Hmmm... LOL. Now- his Momma was not as kind. When I tried to put it on HER- she went ape crazy trying to eat the hat!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Things are all ready here for Abu!!

I'm gonna have to reward him for his valor in the face of very trying circumstances (pink princess hat ... Indeed !!) LOL =}.

• Like Like x 2