1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

NOOO mom we dont have the muchies

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Marissa, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

haha sitting here browsing the forums and this is what i find my girls choosing over food ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335511319.583219.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Hahaha! That is too cute! :cat: "But moooom they smell good!"

3. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

to me they smell terrible! according to my son and cats they smell great! haha then again somehow the smell of cat food and raw meat has been making me hungry lately! haha 4

4. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

That's too funny! :big grin:

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is funny, Mariisa! I think anything in a bag is sometimes very cool for savannah cats!

6. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

I'm guessing he bag of doritos I was eatings gone? Ill take ranch munchies next mom. :)

Lol, that's great though, of all foods to go after.