Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Not about cats but many will be able to relate!

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
hahahaha. I couldn't get passed the first minute and a half without stopping it to laugh/ cry a little.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
The first time I saw one of these it was the interventional cardiologist vs. the ER doc - OMG, it was hilarious but at the same time sooo familiar... :roflmao:

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
The first time I saw one of these it was the interventional cardiologist vs. the ER doc - OMG, it was hilarious but at the same time sooo familiar... :roflmao:

It would be funnier if it wasn't so accurate. Once he started mentioning breeding high quality boutique dogs to make millions I knew it was going downhill.

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
oh my goodness. I feel this pain. although my experience isn't from animals I sell Internet for dish network and I get calls everyday from people like this. The advertisement says high speed Internet AS LOW AS 14.95 WHERE AVAILABLE. Then they get upset when they live in the middle of no where and can't get Internet that cheap. they want everything for nothing, also the people who do online gaming and other heavy duty things but think 15$ Internet is going to be fast enough. Then call back mad when they realize I was right and it isn't working. ugh. I can't imagine what it is like being a breeder dealing with ignorant people like this. Who want everything for nothing. Ugh what has happened to my generation of people. =\

"Those who wander aren't always lost"