1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Not so little now

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Breheart, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I was on the computer with Keljin on my lap as usual, and realized he is not the little man he used to be. He is almost the full length of my legs when stretched out! (I am 5'6 if that helps judge the leg legth)

Attached Files:

• lap.jpg
      lap.jpg
      File size:
      105.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 6
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wow - he's getting to be a big boy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Thanks Paige :) I think I am just having a proud mama moment right now lol. I can remember back to 4-5 months ago when he was just 1-2lbs and teeny tiny. I am curious to take him to visit the vet just so I can find out his new weight!

4. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

You have every reason to be a proud mama !! Keljin is a great looking cat !!

• Like Like x 1
  5. shelby

shelby Guest

They certainly do grow up fast. I know you are proud;>)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Nooo- definitely not so little!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

He's awesome looking! I like your sweatpants too :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Breheart

Breheart Guest

tyvm :)

9. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Yes very, I think just him being my first baby/kitten I haven't realized how fast it happens lol.

10. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I think I just baby him so much I didn't realize then all the sudden, BAM! not so little!