1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Obi & Anakin

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

This is how I spent last night...

They are both warm BSTs with white- so nonstandards, but sooo darn cute!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

They are so precious, Trish! Color?

3. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Awe congrats Trish on such beautiful babies. I so love the white on them. It makes the other colors and patterns just POP! Prayers that they continue to thrive! Headbutts to Mama and her helpers.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

They are warm BST. It's so hard for me to call it when they are still wet from birth and drying off. Now, you can definitely see the warm coloring and their spots look sooo nice too.

I agree- Arline- I think the white just makes everything pop so nicely. Looks so smart!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

They are just adorable, Trish! I can't wait to see pics of them when they are older....so keep em coming :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

So precious. Congratulations on 2 healthy babes. Very sorry to hear you lost one. Hugs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Thanks, ladies. We are very very happy with the little ones. I can't wait for them to grow and to get get good photos of them- they are unbelievably cute!

• Like Like x 1