1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

On Safari, anyone?

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Kay Fazio, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Kay Fazio

Kay Fazio Savannah Super Cat

:) Is anyone here going to the On Safari cat show in St Augustine Florida this weekend? I thought there was a couple Sv owners that were going to be there per a discussion on the yahoo chat group.:not sure:

I'm hoping to meet more of our Sv group in person.....anyone in that part of the world?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I love St Augustine, but I won't be there either :(

4. Kay Fazio

Kay Fazio Savannah Super Cat

Wish you were both coming. I will have to search the yahoo group and see who it was that had planned to drive there. It was two people driving together and it was about 2 hours for them....can't remember who it was. I must be old :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kronos

Kronos Guest

If there is ever a show in the Seattle, WA area I will be there!

6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

There are shows in the Seattle area several times a year, although it doesn't look like there's another one until May. You should hook up with MK to find out when she will be going again!

7. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Hopefully they wont cancel it, it seem that they have been cancelling due to attends :(

8. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

One of these days I will get to a show in Florida, probably the Tampa area. Cali and a few other states are on my to-show list, too :)

9. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

I know someone is going to be there. The show count shows 2 ANB entered... although they could be other than SV I suppose. Maybe it's Laura?

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Laura??? deb?