1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

One or the Other...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Well, we will have quite a dilemma in a few weeks over here! My stud boy is a wonderful, sweet buddy and I adore him- and therefore, I think he's earned his retirement about ten times over already! So we are hoping to keep one of Annie's boys back as a breeder :) One boy has the possibility of a black nose and one has a pink nose right now... Other then that- they are just cute-cute-cute! I will post pics of them as they grow on this thread so you can see and give me your input :) Right now- I only have pics (for sure) of the pink nose boy, Jace. Casen is the other boy :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Very cute! Look forward to seeing pics as they grow :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Is it bad that I'm kinda hoping that there will be something to make this a real easy decision? LOL.

4. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

So cute :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Way too early to tell. Look at how the kitten Pam posted changed. I petted out one of Lia's latest boys as I wasn't happy with his ears, then about a week ago, boom up came the ears!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

NOOO, don't retire Liam YET. Send him here to breed Daisy. Not every boy will breed an F1- it is a rare gift!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of both boys. This will be an educational experience for all of us!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh- when Liam retires, he is going to retire. He is a treasure- and because he is a treasure, I think he deserves to spend most of his life as a pampered pet :) I looove this boy- and hope one of Annie's boys can follow him in personality :D

And yeah, totally too early to tell much of anything- so I figured I'd post pics here as they grow and ya'll can help me pick them apart. I'm also going to keep a kitten back from Vixen to show for a while- it's time I have SVs in the show ring with Cole!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Okay- baby boys one week old.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Both nice...Case has a dramatic face already :) Jace has a nice wide nose. Both have nice long legs, too!

• Like Like x 2