1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Oops, they did it again...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Sigh...

Well, Hubby will probably be happy since he's been harping on me to get a new camera for the past two or three years (it's only about 4? years old)...

The darn cats finally broke my camera :( They knocked it on the floor (again) and now when I turn it on, it's giving me an error message.

WAAAAH

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Don't be sad - be happy :) But i'm sorry your camera is broken!!!

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I know! How am I going to take cute baby pics???

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

You will get a new camera ;)

5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Sigh... I'm such a cheapskate. I am so bummed at having to go buy a new camera. The cats force me into new technology- kill my laptop, kill my camera...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I liked your post, because, your cats have obviously been trying to tell you for ages that it is time for a new one ;)

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Sometimes it's a good thing ;)

8. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

maybe it is fixable...although likely it is cheaper to just get a new one...doesn't have to be expensive but likely will be better as technology improves so much all the time for these things!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Bah. You guys are too 'glass half full' for me. LOL.

• Like Like x 1