1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Our new little one...

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by Trish Allearz, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

She won't be here until the end of March and yes, I know all about the breed's health issues... But Hubby grew up with one and loves them and I have become a bit smitten too...

No name yet...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

OMG!! My daughter is BEGGING for a frenchie!! Adorable Trish!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

PS, there was a black and white SharPei mix at the shelter Marc managed a couple years ago and it was absolutely gorgeous!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

This is a Shar-pei baby :) My Frenchie is snoozing somewhere around here... Oh, I hope the pei doesn't fart like the Frenchie!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

do you know a good yet reasonable frenchie breeder?

6. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

or rescue?

7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Yeah, I love Toodles' breeder.

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OMG - that SharPei baby is a gorgeous! I love SharPei's...

• Like Like x 1
  9. shelby

shelby Guest

She is a little beauty, Trish;>) I have never seen one with the coloration she has. You know I love it;>)Let me know when Ava delivers;>)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

She's a nonstandard color- that's why you love it, Shelby! You are as bad as me! She's considered flowered- from what I understand, it is a coloration that has always existed in the breed, but is a recessive. Which is why I love it too- her color just POPS!

And yes, I will update about Ava babies. You know how nerve wracking it is waiting on these girls!