1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Out with the old, in with the new.

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Ashley, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Cat carrier that is. :)

Since his neuter, Kovu will NOT walk into Petsmart or the vet (inside Petsmart) on his leash any more. :( He will completely flip out. His old carrier was getting way to small so I bought him a new one. It still could be bigger, but it will do for now for to & from vet visits.

I can't believe how much he has grown since we got him in February. He sure has grown into a "cat" & left his little kitten self far behind.

1) Kovu his first night home
    2) Kovu in his NEW carrier.
    3) Kovu chilling in his old carrier.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Wow. He's a big boy now.

3. Ashley

I know. :( But we knew he wouldn't stay little for long when we got him. lol

4. Dantes

Dantes Guest

Oh, no. Will this happen to Duma when he gets fixed? I've had nightmares already, I wish he would stay the same and this wouldn't have to happen :(

Maybe early spay IS best...but it's too late now :(

5. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

My goodness, he has definitely grown into a big boy!!

6. Ashley

Not sure if it happens to them all. I always had females growing up & dont remember them getting tubby afterwards. I actually have an appointment with his vet tomorrow to see if its that normal for a F4 to be this tubby. We've cut back on food & gone on more walks but he is about 14 pounds now at 7 months old.