1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Phoenix cat show

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

On the way home now :) show was great. Good handful of Savannahs and always love seeing our cat show family :) update more later.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

It was great seeing you and everyone else again Trish. I really enjoyed myself (even though I got roped into helping clerk on Saturday in spite of never being trained!!) and had a really great time!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

They do that, donĀ“t they! Last show I was at in Norway, before I knew what I was presenting other peoples cats to the judges.
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

It was great seeing you too, Patti! Just got in- sooo late and sooo tired.

The show was so much fun! Poor Saber was traumatized and we pulled him from the cat show this afternoon. One kitty managed to jam her head into the cage door and get it stuck in the ring- so she started flipping out, which then shook the cages and then Saber started freaking out- and somehow, in the mess, he got out of the cage and landed face first into the cement. Jay Bangle was the judge in the ring and she took very very good care of Saber and the other kitty who managed to get out. Anyways, Saber did not recover from the trauma very well- so I pulled him from the rings.

Cole placed in two finals though- I think 6th in both? Can't remember- sorry- LOL. We are just trying to get the points for his Supreme though.

But sorry- haven't been able to keep up with any of the kitty stuff online. Just now getting home and trying to catch up with everything :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

It's okay Trish. We'll let it go this time, but don't let it happen again :big grin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Yes, poor Saber was quite traumatized, no fault of his own whatsoever! I believe it was Rita who was trying to escape under the cage door and started boucing all the cages in the row which caused a chain reaction of massive proportions and in lightening speed! Fortunately the kitties were caught without sustaining physical harm, but the fright was too much for them so they took the rest of the day off...