1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Photo Contest

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by admin, Mar 7, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OK - so let's have a photo contest...only issue is that I am having trouble setting up a poll here because of some extra coding I did, so we will have to figure pout another way to do it...I believe we decided to do a best photo of the month, correct? So we would go January through December and the the calendar would come out next year????

Or...I am open to suggestions :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Would this be a paper calendar for purchase, or one put on the forum? I'm sure you could squeeze it in somehow here...we could add special dates, like TICA shows, MTB date, etc....:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

We could make our own for print...sell it and maybe donate the proceeds tot he Winn Feline Foundation?

• Like Like x 7
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I love that idea. Yay Winn!

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That foundation is always in my thoughts!! And I donate frequently...it is my mission to always donate the proceeds or a portion of the proceeds from anything cat-related I design and sell, to the Winn Foundation.

• Like Like x 5
  6. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I like that idea too!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Oh, that is a great idea!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Great idea Paige, I'm all for it!

• Like Like x 2
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

cool!!! We'll do it...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

In a previous life before Brigitte McMinn took over the SavannahCat.com calendar we used to have photo contests to vote on which pics to use. One year we used a web based polling site which worked pretty well. If you're unable to set up the polls here maybe that would be an alternative option.

• Like Like x 1