1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Picture stealers!!!!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Scams and Warnings' started by F1hybrids, Mar 6, 2012.

1. F1hybrids

F1hybrids Savannah Super Cat

2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I did report through my ebay account!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

Report it to ebay that they are selling stollen images.

• Like Like x 3
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I reported that the pictures belong to you.

7. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I reported the item as well to help. Strength in numbers!! So sorry that someone was clever enough to try making a profit off of your work.. I hope they get taken down soon with all these reports coming in.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nicole

Nicole Savannah Child

Michelle, someone stole your photos and scammed me :( I have alll the emails too show you! I thought I was getting a very cut wee F1 savannah named Kopi :(

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Nicole, can you let us know who scammed you, so others do not get scammed? or list your story under the Scammers forum, please...much appreciated! And I'm so sorry you were scammed, I meant to add...

10. Nicole

Nicole Savannah Child

No Problem :)